DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Deer hunting in Dallas County could soon become a reality.
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is taking comments on that proposal online and in meetings across the state.
The department also wants to know what boaters think about new rules for Lakes Texoma and Levon that are aimed at stopping the spread of zebra mussels.
Parks and Wildlife spokesman Ken Kurzawski says people would have to completely flush the water from their boat before coming off the lakes.
KRLD’s Emily Trube Reports:
There is a public hearing on the new rules on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. at Kennedale High School.
You can also submit comments on Texas Parks and Wildlife’s website at TPWD.state.tx.us.
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott