NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Out of 100 U.S. locations, Men’s Health Magazine puts Dallas near the top of the list of cities with the most dangerous drivers.
Dallas comes in second on the list.
Peter Moore, with Men’s Health, said a number of statistics were looked at.
“The number of fatal crashes that involved either alcohol, excessive speed, or hit and run… then comes seatbelt use,” he said dramatically.
Tabulations were also based on city government and Insurance Institute for Highway Safety information.
“And then you guys are terrible with cell phone use,” Moore said of the Lone Star State ranking. “And you have among the lowest number of years between big accidents.”
And there’s no need for some other Texas cities to breathe easy.
Houston and Austin are both near the top of the list, coming in at numbers four and 10, respectively.
Fort Worth barely missed the top 10 – coming in at number 11. Both Lubbock and San Antonio were in the top 20.
I guess we didn’t’ mention the one city said to be worse than Dallas – that would be St. Louis.
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott