DALLAS (AP) — Joel Hutter’s single in the bottom of the ninth inning lifted Dallas Baptist to a 7-6 victory over Oklahoma in Dallas.
The Patriots (10-6) tied the game at 6-6 Tuesday on RBIs by Austin Elkins and Landon Anderson. Elkins then scored on Hutter’s single.
The Sooners (11-6) rallied in the fifth when Max White hit a sacrifice fly and Erik Ross scored on a wild pitch to even the score at 3-3. Oklahoma had a 6-3 advantage in the top of the ninth.
Boomer Collins had three RBIs and Hutter finished at 1-for-5. White had two RBIs for Oklahoma.
Aaron Gilbreath (1-1) allowed no hits or runs in 2-3 of an inning for Dallas Baptist.
Oklahoma’s Jordan John (3-2) allowed four hits and four runs in the loss.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs