FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – The City of Frisco is wanting to crack open a cold one.
Alcohol cannot be sold or served in the northern part of Frisco between Panther Creek Parkway and 380, west of the Dallas North Tollway.
The President of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce hopes that changes during the November election.
KRLD’s Emily Trube Reports:
Tony Felker says companies are already interested in building stores and restaurants in that area, and are interested in this newest section of Frisco becoming wet – like the rest of the city is.
14,0000 signatures were required to get the two alcohol options on the ballot in November, and Felker says they have managed to get more than enough.
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs