DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – If Peyton Manning would have chosen to play for the 49ers he would eventually have to face his brother Eli and the NY Giants, and with playing in the AFC he would not face many top quarterbacks according to Hall of Fame QB Warren Moon – so it’s a good move that he chose Denver.
Moon, who is one of only two people to be enshrined in both the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, checked in with Elf & Friends on 105.3 The Fan to talk about the big Manning news and other big moves in the NFL.
PLAY: Warren Moon with Elf & Friends on 105.3 The Fan (iPad iPhone click here)
Catch Elf weekdays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on 105.3 The Fan. Follow Elf on Twitter @iamElf
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call