If asked, most people will tell you that they have a favorite season. I happen to have two: Spring and Fall. I guess it is because these two seasons involve change…in a positive way. Living out in the country is a blessing because I am afforded the opportunity to see the changes in nature on a daily basis as I drive back and forth to work in Dallas.
This past weekend, my husband and I got into his old ’84 Chevy work truck and went “back roadin’”. If you live in the city and are unfamiliar with the term, back roadin’ means driving on the gravel and dirt roads that are not commonly used by anyone. Spring is a great time to do this because of the beautiful scenery. In the following pictures, you can see what my husband and I saw this past weekend on the backroads of Navarro County.
Texas is known for its bluebonnets and we were not disappointed.
(© Copyright 2012 CBS Local, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- AA Passenger Causes Disturbance After Leaving DFW Airport
- Bieber Tweet Overwhelms Dallas Grandmother With Frenzied Fans
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Doctor Discusses Computer Vision Syndrome