Study Looks At What Causes ‘Brain Freeze’
(CBS News) – As temperatures continue to climb and summer approaches hundreds of thousands of North Texans will undoubtedly enjoy a treat that can take you from sheer delight to extreme discomfort. Of course I’m talking about the temporary, excruciating pain of brain freeze!
Now a new study claims to have finally unlocked clues as to what causes the chilly sensation.
The researchers behind the study say their findings may lead to better treatments for other headache sufferers, such as people with migraines or those with traumatic brain injuries.
Also Check Out:
- IHop Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed