NEW YORK (AP) – Time to settle down and have a normal draft. Maybe.
The second round of the NFL grab bag begins Friday night with St. Louis on the clock. Unless, of course, the Rams and the rest of the teams are still in a trading mood.
St. Louis was as active as anyone in the frenzied wheeling and dealing of the opening round. The Rams actually got it started weeks ago when they moved down from No. 2 to No. 6, receiving a boatload of picks from Washington because the Redskins wanted to take Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III. The Rams also moved down from sixth to 14th in a deal with Dallas, which took LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne.
When the bartering was over, there were eight trades Thursday night involving 12 of the league’s 32 teams.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed