From Dallas Cowboys
IRVING (AP) - Six offensive linemen headlined by Memphis guard Ronald Leary and North Texas rushing leader Lance Dunbar are among 21 undrafted free agents signed by the Dallas Cowboys.
The Cowboys announced the signings Monday, two days after deciding not to take Leary in the seven-round NFL draft. Dallas owner Jerry Jones says Leary, who has had chronic knee problems, could contribute to the team immediately.
Tackles Levy Adcock of Oklahoma State and Taylor Dever of Notre Dame were also among the offensive linemen picked up by Dallas.
Dunbar finished with 4,224 yards and broke the UNT career mark by rushing for a single-game record 313 yards in his final game.
The Cowboys signed four receivers, three cornerbacks, two linebackers and two tight ends.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed