DALLAS (AP) - A 28-year-old woman is jailed on a murder charge after a man was found stabbed to death and castrated in a motel room east of downtown Dallas.
Police records show the incident happened about 5 p.m. Saturday at a motel on Interstate 30. Cristal Paulette Richardson of Dallas is booked into the Dallas County jail on a murder charge with bond set at $200,000. Messages left with her attorney, Paul Johnson of Dallas, weren’t returned Monday night.
A police report said a security officer reported a commotion was heard coming from a third-floor room and saw Richardson emerge from the room naked and bloody. Police arrived to find 34-year-old Cedric Lamont Owens dead in the room with stab wounds to his chest, his throat cut and his genitals severed.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed