FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Michael Madsen has appeared in hit films like “Kill Bill” and “Reservoir Dogs,” but he is spending a few days in DFW for Texas Frightmare Weekend, a convention dedicated to horror flicks and creepy thrillers. (The actor certainly has plenty on his resume.) Madsen stopped by the CBS 11 News studio early Thursday morning to talk about this weekend’s events and share some stories about his exciting career in film — his most infamous scene, his favorite role, his dream role, and the one role that most people forget. Madsen even joined a very giddy Garry Seith for the weather forecast. Check out the mayhem in the videos below.
Also Check Out:
- UT Southwestern Doctors Make Obesity Breakthrough
- Parents Of Special Needs Child Say Their Boy Was Restrained
- Tossed Ball At Rangers Game Causes Uproar
- Dallas Woman Jailed After Man Found Castrated
- Friend’s Advice For Deion & Pilar: “Stop!”