FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Monday is not only Memorial Day, but it also happens to be National Brisket Day — perfect timing as many folks across North Texas will be cooking outdoors. Communities and barbecue restaurants across the country have been holding cook-off festivals throughout the weekend in search of the best brisket.
But here in the Metroplex, you don’t have to go far to find a juicy piece of meat. What is your favorite North Texas brisket joint? There are plenty of delicious options. Sound off in the comments section below to let us know what restaurant serves up the best meal. Some of the tastiest comments will be featured Monday afternoon on television!
Also Check Out:
- Dallas Pizza Chain Giving Free Pizza For Ordering In Spanish
- Animal Shelter May Have To Perform Mass Euthanization
- Cows Killed & Injured, I-35 Closed After Cattle Truck Crash
- Mom Says Reunion With Missing Children Not Joyous
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change