DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Texas slugger Josh Hamilton said Tuesday he will pass on this year’s All-Star Home Run Derby after being offered the chance to captain the American League team.
“It’s just not the right time,” Hamilton said of the Derby. “I haven’t done it in the last couple years. I want to be healthy and be the best I can be for the team.”
It is a good thing that Josh dropped out? RAGE discusses.
PLAY: Is Hamilton skipping the home run derby a good thing?
Listen to Richie & Greggo “RAGE” weekdays 2:00pm – 7:00pm on 105.3 The Fan. Follow us on Twitter @1053RAGE @RichieWhitt @TCUWhiteTrash @ArmenontheAir @Sybil1053
(Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM, CBS Local a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion