NEW YORK (AP) - JCPenney Co. has announced the promotion and addition of several executives.
It’s the latest effort by the Plano-based company to boost leadership team as it undergoes a transformation.
JCPenney late Thursday announced it’s promoted John Tighe, senior vice president and former general merchandise manager of the company’s home division, to become general merchandise manager of the men’s division.
Paul Rutenis has been promoted to senior vice president and general merchandise manager for the chain’s home division.
Both executives will report to chief merchant Liz Sweney.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion