FORT WORTH (AP) - Radioshack Corp. has reached a deal to expand in Asia.
Fort Worth-based RadioShack on Thursday announced a joint venture with a Chinese company to open consumer electronics stores in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
Details are in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cybermart will hold a 51-percent stake in the venture. The first store is slated to open next month in Shanghai.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion