AUSTIN (CBS NEWS) - Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves are now husband and wife. The 42-year-old actor and 29-year-old Brazilian model married on Saturday, his rep told People. According to the magazine, the couple of six years wed in a private ceremony in front of family and friends, including their two children, at their home in Austin.
The bride reportedly took the groom’s last name, becoming Camila McConaughey.
The couple got engaged on Christmas Day. They are parents to son Levi, who turns 4 next month, and 2-year-old Vida.
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion