Filed underPro Golf
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) – Tiger Woods can’t stop talking about how the U.S. Open presents the toughest test of the year.
If that’s the case, then how he fares at The Olympic Club could go a long way in helping him figure out how close he is to returning to the top of golf.
Woods is coming off his second win of the year at the Memorial, where he rallied from a four-shot deficit in the final round. That made him the betting favorite to win his fourth U.S. Open title. Then again, Woods was coming off a win in his last start before the Masters, and he was never a factor.
He will be playing with Phil Mickelson and Masters champion Bubba Watson when the championship starts Thursday.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion