From Texas Rangers
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
ARLINGTON (AP) – Yu Darvish says his body is feeling good after an extended break and that he can’t wait to pitch again.
The Texas Rangers gave Darvish extra time between starts. He is set to pitch Friday night against Houston, eight days after he walked six and allowed six runs in a 7-1 loss at Oakland.
Darvish (7-4) said Wednesday that he may have had some fatigue and that maybe he didn’t realize it. The Japanese right-hander says he’s had two “very good” bullpen sessions since his last start.
Since going 6-1 with a 2.60 ERA his first eight starts, Darvish is 1-3 with a 6.53 ERA his last four starts with 18 walks in 20 2-3 innings.
Darvish says getting more rest has improved his delivery and corrected some mechanical flaws.
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion