NEW YORK (AP) – CBS is launching a sports radio network.
CBS Sports Radio’s 24-hour talk radio lineup will debut Jan. 2. CBS Sports updates will begin airing Sept. 4 on network affiliate stations.
Analysts from CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network and CBSSports.com will appear on programs.
Cumulus Media is the network’s syndicator. Cumulus will make CBS Sports Radio programming available on 67 of its owned stations.
At its launch, CBS Sports Radio will reach listeners in nine of the nation’s top 10 markets, with a cumulative audience reached of close to 10 million listeners.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology
- Storm Cells Trigger Damaging Hail In DFW
- Texas Teen Walking To D.C. With Cross On Back
- Wrong-Way Driver Sets Off Deadly Dallas Pileup
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare