FRISCO (AP) – The front of FC Dallas jerseys will now display the AdvoCare logo through a sponsorship deal with the Texas-based nutrition and fitness company.
Specifics of the deal weren’t released Wednesday. The team said it’s the first jersey sponsor in the franchise’s 16-year history.
AdvoCare, based in nearby Plano, is the title sponsor of the Independence Bowl in Shreveport, La., and a NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Atlanta.
Chairman Clark Hunt of Hunt Sports Group, which owns FC Dallas, said the team picked AdvoCare because of its health and nutrition focus, and its ties to the Dallas area and Texas.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Is Josh Hamilton Addicted To ‘Bat Tossing’?
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion