FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A flatbed truck accident leaves a load of lumber in the road and gallons of diesel fuel spilled near Interstate-30.
The 18-wheeler overturned on the westbound ramp from I-30 to University Drive in Fort Worth.
The truck spilled a load of lumber. A hazardous material team from the Fort Worth Fire Department also had to be called to syphon out some 300 gallons of gas from the trucks fuel tanks, which were leaking.
The driver of the big rig was not injured.
Police are still investigating what caused the crash, but say the ramp from I-30 will be shut down indefinitely.
Also Check Out:
- Rangers Broadcaster OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- JCPenney’s Stock Price Tumbles
- Sheriff’s Office & Biker Disagree On Memorial Day Arrest
- Family Files Lawsuit After Funeral Home Mix-Up
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare