ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Arlington are investigating the deaths of two 4-year-old twin boys who drowned on Tuesday night in a backyard swimming pool.
Rescue crews were called to the 3200 block of Hunter Cove Drive in southwest Arlington shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday night, said Arlington Police Department spokesperson Tiara Richard. “Early details are that this looks like an accidental drowning involving two young boys,” Richard said. “Both were driven by ambulance to Medical Center of Arlington where they were pronounced dead.”
The victims were identified as Luke and Mark Nguyen of Grand Prairie.
Police investigators were on scene into the early morning hours on Wednesday. Richard later said that the father found his two boys floating in the water and pulled them out of the pool. The father and his twins were visiting family members at the house.
Also Check Out:
- Rangers Broadcaster OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- JCPenney’s Stock Price Tumbles
- Sheriff’s Office & Biker Disagree On Memorial Day Arrest
- Family Files Lawsuit After Funeral Home Mix-Up
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare