DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Drivers traveling eastbound on Interstate-30 from the downtown canyon to the 2nd Street exit literally stopped their vehicles to watch the fireworks at Fair Park.
At least one motorcycle officer sounded his siren and flashed his blue and red lights in hopes of encouraging the drivers to move along.
However, most seemed content to stay put and block all four lanes of the interstate to watch the dazzling display Wednesday night.
The Fair Park fireworks ended just before 10:00 PM, but it took traffic, which had backed up to Lamar Street, at least another half hour to unwind
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology