ALVARADO (CBSDFW.COM) - Another earthquake rattled Johnson County early Friday morning. It happened around 1:30 a.m. about four miles west of Alvarado. The 2.7-magnitude quake did not cause any damage, according to county officials. Authorities with the Keene Police Department and Johnson County Sheriff’s Office did not even receive phone calls to report shaking.
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology