DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Heading into training camp in San Antonio, the Cowboys are looking for a third wide receiver. And even thought there are many names on that list, rookie wideout Cole Beasley says that he should be one of them.
The former SMU Mustang joined 105.3 The Fan’s RAGE on Tuesday and didn’t back down from talking up his ability.
When asked about being compared to Wes Welker, Beasley took slight exception. Listen to the podcast to find out why!
PLAY: Cowboys WR Cole Beasley with RAGE on The Fan
Listen to Richie & Greggo “RAGE” weekdays 2:00pm – 7:00pm on 105.3 The Fan. Follow us on Twitter @1053RAGE @RichieWhitt @TCUWhiteTrash @ArmenontheAir @Sybil1053
(© Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM, CBS Local a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Rangers Broadcaster OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- JCPenney’s Stock Price Tumbles
- Sheriff’s Office & Biker Disagree On Memorial Day Arrest
- Family Files Lawsuit After Funeral Home Mix-Up
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare