DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – ‘It’s coming soon you might want to get out of there..’ was the text that Fox Sports SW host Emily Jones got right before the lightning stuck Sunday night at Rangers Ballpark.
“We all knew the weather was coming, but that just didn’t sound like thunder, ” Jones told Elf & Slater on the Fan. “We had a loud boom 5 minutes earlier…it was like a bomb went off. Then I saw this lady go into the fetal position, It was absolutely hilarious.”
PLAY: Emily Jones with Elf & Slater on The Fan
(© Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM and CBS Local, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies