Filed underPro Golf
JACKSONVILLE, FL (AP) – The top 25 players from the Web.com Tour are assured of getting PGA Tour cards under a new system that does away with Q-school.
Tour officials stuck to the simplest plan in announcing Tuesday the model for getting to the big leagues. Starting in September 2013, the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour and the top 75 PGA Tour players who do not qualify for the FedEx Cup playoffs will compete in three $1 million tournaments known as “The Finals.”
All players start from scratch and the top 50 will earn their cards.
However, the top 25 from the Web.com Tour money list are assured of getting one of the 50 cards – even if they fall out of the top 50 on The Finals money list.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies