From Dallas Mavericks
DALLAS (CBSSPORTS.COM) – More details are finding their way out about Jason Kidd’s Sunday DWI arrest and it’s not looking any better for the former Mavs point guard.
The cliff notes are this: Kidd had a single car accident early Sunday morning in the Hamptons and was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
Kidd, 39, sustained minor injuries from the accident and was treated at a local hospital. He’s facing a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated by alcohol.
However, via the New York Times, Kidd pleaded not guilty, according to a statement from his lawyer.
And then there are the details, which are ugly. According to the New York Post, Kidd was extremely drunk, argued with his wife when a female fan wanted a picture and reportedly was carried out of the club.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies