Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
DALLAS (AP) - Free agent shooting guard O.J. Mayo says he has reached a deal with the Dallas Mavericks.
Mayo posted a note on his Twitter account late Monday night that he “will be signing” with Dallas.
Though there were no immediate details of the deal or announcement from the team, Mavericks owner Mark Cuban sent out his own tweet that read, “Welcome to the family OJ. We are fired up!!”
In 301 games over the past four seasons with the Memphis Grizzlies, Mayo averaged 15.2 points a game. Mayo was the third overall pick in the 2008 draft by Minnesota, who then traded him to Memphis in a seven-player deal.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Twists In Deadly Highland Park Stabbing Case
- Dog’s Mouth Taped Shut With Tongue Hanging Out
- No Docs For Preemie Birth At Dawson Jail
- NTTA Targeting Top 100 Toll Violators
- DART Releases Paratransit Van Crash Video