NORTH RICHLAND HILLS (AP) - Former NFL offensive lineman Grant Feasel, who was a standout at Abilene Christian before a pro career that included six seasons in Seattle, has died. He was 52.
A service for Feasel is scheduled Friday at Legacy Church of Christ in North Richland Hills, Texas. Church officials said he died Sunday, though the cause of death hasn’t been revealed.
Feasel played 117 games over eight NFL seasons for four teams.
After being drafted in the sixth round in 1983 by Baltimore, he played 11 games as a rookie for the Colts. He played for Minnesota and Indianapolis in 1984, then didn’t play another NFL game until his six seasons with the Seahawks (1987-92), when the center started every game in 1989 and 1990, and all 15 games he played in 1991.
Also Check Out:
- Twists In Deadly Highland Park Stabbing Case
- Dog’s Mouth Taped Shut With Tongue Hanging Out
- No Docs For Preemie Birth At Dawson Jail
- NTTA Targeting Top 100 Toll Violators
- DART Releases Paratransit Van Crash Video