From Dallas Cowboys
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) – New York cornerback Prince Amukamara and Dallas starting nose tackle Jay Ratliff will not play when the Giants and Dallas meet on Wednesday night in the kickoff to the NFL season.
The Super Bowl champion Giants also said Tuesday that defensive tackle Marvin Austin and offensive tackle James Brewer would miss the game with back injuries. Amukamara is out with a sprained ankle suffered in a preseason game on Aug. 24. None of the three practiced this week.
Ratliff (ankle) and rookie safety Matt Johnson (hamstring) won’t play for Dallas, while Pro Bowl tight end Jason Witten (spleen) and backup safety Danny McCray are doubtful, meaning they only have a 25 percent chance of playing.
No one on the Giants is doubtful.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected
- Health Officials: No Need To Call 911 For Mosquito Bites
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field
- Billboard Controversy Comes To North Texas
- Texas Woman Aims For Skunk, Shoots Husband