Frisco ISD Superintendent To Retire
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Dr. Rick Reedy, who has served for 16 years as the Superintendent of the Frisco Independent School District, announced his plans to retire this year. Reedy told school board members that he will serve until they find a replacement.
“Working in this school district all these years has been a gift,” said Reedy. “No one could have ever been as fortunate as I have been in being allowed to work with the good people of FISD.”
Reedy has worked in education for 43 years, 37 of them in Frisco ISD.
The trustees will meet soon to begin the search for a successor.
Also Check Out:
• Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
• Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
• Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
• Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
• Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field