FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The City of Fort Worth is expanding its network of red light cameras. Five more of the devices are scheduled to go online within the next few weeks. This will add to the 55 red light cameras already operating throughout Fort Worth.
The new camera locations are:
- Westbound West Berry Street at Hemphill Street
- Eastbound West Berry Street at Hemphill Street
- Southbound Interstate-35W at Sycamore School Road
- Southbound Interstate-35W at Rendon Crowley Road
- Northbound Interstate-35W at East Seminary Street
The cameras will be operational starting on October 1, watching over drivers and snapping photographs of red light violations. As a reminder, these cameras take pictures of vehicles that enter intersections after the corresponding stoplights have turned red. Drivers already in an intersection when the light changes are not ticketed. Only red light violations are recorded.
Also Check Out: