FORT WORTH (AP) - Fort Worth police say muggers who held up an Arlington man weren’t content to pull a shotgun on their victim but also used a pit bull as an accomplice.
The man told officers he was waiting for a ride near a convenience store last week when three men with the dog came up to him, hit him with the gun and the dog bit him.
They ran off with an undisclosed amount of money.
The Fort Worth Star Telegram says the victim, whose name isn’t released, was taken to a hospital for treatment of a dog bite and bruises.
Police say no one’s been arrested.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field