DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – About 60 Apple fans were already waiting in line outside Dallas’ Apple store on Knox Street at 8 p.m., the night before the iPhone 5 is set to be released.
The latest and greatest version of Apple’s popular phone goes on sale September 21 at 8 a.m.
In the days leading up to the release, Apple announced it set a record for new iPhone sales and became the most valuable company with stocks trading above $700 a share.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave