NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - Jeff Gordon unveiled the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” paint scheme he will run during the October 13 race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The paint scheme is being done as a partnership between Gordon, AARP, AARP Foundation and Nickelodeon’s Helping and Leading Others program on Drive to End Hunger.
As part of the program, national PSAs have been airing on Nickelodeon channels to reach kids, parents and grandparents.
“To have a cool car like this, I know the kids are going to be excited about it,” Gordon said. “They love Nickelodeon, my kids, that’s all we DVR. That’s all we watch is Nickelodeon programming, and I know they’re going to big fans of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The kids love racing and they love the paint schemes. As a parent now, these types of moments are very special.”
Also, if he wins at Charlotte, Gordon promised to breakdance in Victory Lane.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave