FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A police officer was transported to the hospital after his cruiser was t-boned by another vehicle Sunday.
A spokesperson for the Fort Worth Police Department said the officer was driving on Jackboro Highway near River Oaks Boulevard when his cruiser was hit by another driver.
The officer then lost control of his cruiser and hit a third vehicle.
All three drivers were transported to the hospital. They were last listed under stable condition.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave