SPRINGTOWN (CBSDFW.COM) - Two drivers were killed Monday morning in a head-on collision along the Wise and Parker County line. The crash happened just before 7:00 a.m. in the 5600 block of Highway 199 West.
The cars involved were the crash were a 2004 Hyundai and a 2001 Honda. According to authorities in Mineral Wells, both vehicles were mangled by the impact. Officials did not offer any more details about the actual crash.
One of the victims has been identified as a 45-year-old white female from Springtown. The other victim is said to be a 29-year-old white male from Killeen. Additional information about the victim identities was not immediately available. Officials have not determined if either of the two drivers were wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash, or if either driver was traveling faster than the posted 70 mph speed limit.
Nobody else was hurt in the incident.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave