IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Years from now, Corp. Chad Pfeifer will talk about how he won the 2012 George W. Bush Presidential Center’s Warrior Open golf tournament. The tournament is for U.S. military members who have been wounded while fighting the war on terror.
He won the tournament for a second straight year and he did it by 15 strokes. But his performance on hole four is what he’ll likely always remember. That’s where Pfeifer scored a hole-in-one, with the former President looking on.
Mr. Bush hosted 22 wounded warriors this week at the Las Colinas Country Club in Irving. In opening ceremonies, he called the event a “celebration of patriotism, courage and sacrifice.”
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave