FORT WORTH (CBS SPORTS) - TCU coach Gary Patterson is expected to reveal the status of junior quarterback Casey Pachall at a luncheon on Tuesday afternoon. Pachall was suspended indefinitely last week following an arrest for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and missed TCU’s loss to Iowa State on Saturday.
According to Pachall’s teammates, the TCU quarterback said Sunday that he was going to “take some time off and get everything together.”
“It’s just like, ‘Man, you’ve got to make better decisions.’ He’s like, ‘I know. I know.’ I think Casey can get it turned around because, in high school, he was a different kid,” Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “So, he’s going to take some time off and get everything together. And he’ll be fine, I think. He’ll be fine in the long run. He’s a great player.”
A week could be time off, as could a month. We won’t know for sure until we hear it from Patterson.
Also Check Out:
- Toddler Recovering After Copperhead Snake Bite
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets After 3rd Seat Incident
- 2-Legged Pups Thriving & Inspiring Others
- Think Your Front Door Is Locked? Think Again
- 3.4-Magnitude Quake Recorded West Of Dallas