FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A teenager was stabbed early Tuesday morning while asleep in his southwest Fort Worth home. The stabbing took place at about 4:00 a.m. in the 2800 block of Creekwood Lane.
According to police, the suspect is a man in his 20s who was upset that his girlfriend was seeing another man. He forced his way into the 18-year-old victim’s home and stabbed the teen while he was in bed with the girl. The victim was cut on the chin and the chest, and transported by ambulance to a local hospital in serious condition.
The suspect has been taken into custody. After fleeing from the scene, he asked the girl to meet him at a nearby restaurant. Authorities were waiting there to pick him up.
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out