DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Due to “severe laryngitis,” pop star Madonna will be unable to ‘Express Herself’ as she’s had to cancel her show at the American Airlines Center Saturday night.
The tour’s promoter, Live Nation, says the Sunday night show will still go on. Live Nation adds there are a limited number of seats available for the Sunday show.
According to the AAC website, Madonna was put on “complete vocal rest” for 36 hours.
Live Nation says refunds will be granted at the point of purchase. Online ticket purchases will be refunded directly.
One good ‘ray of light’ in the cancellation though is Madonna’s guitarist Monte Pittman will be performing at Dallas’ Hard Rock Cafe Saturday night. The HRC says Pittman will perform an acoustic set at 8 p.m. They add that there will be no cover and open seating for the performance.
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out