From Dallas Mavericks
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Friday morning.
Nowitzki has missed the last three preseason games with right knee effusion.
Nowitzki told The Fan’s Mike Fisher on Monday October 15th “I’m doing everything I can to avoid surgery,” after sitting out the Mavs preseason home-opening win over Houston. “I guess that’s obvious that I really don’t want it done now.”
The surgery was done at Texas Sports Medicine by team orthopedic surgeon T.O. Souryal.
Nowitzki is expected to be back to on-court activities within 4-6 weeks.
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out