From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have released receiver Raymond Radway from their practice squad.
The move Tuesday came about two weeks after the Cowboys signed Radway to their practice squad following his release during training camp.
Radway was in camp the past two years and had a good chance to make the roster a year ago before breaking a leg at the end of the final preseason game. He spent the 2011 season on injured reserve.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Halloween Display Catching Family In Web Of Controversy
- Indiana Woman Vanishes From DFW Airport
- Sheriff: Parker County Teen Killed Mom And Sister
- American Airlines Pulls More Jets Following 3rd Seat Incident
- McKinney Police Chief Doug Kowalski Forced Out