From College Sports
COLLEGE STATION (AP) – Texas A&M plays the first of three straight road games on Saturday when the 22nd-ranked Aggies visit Auburn.
They aren’t concerned about the tough road stretch, which continues with No. 13 Mississippi State and top-ranked Alabama. First-year coach Kevin Sumlin has won his last nine straight games away from home dating back to his time at Houston.
It is the first time the Aggies have had three straight regular-season games away from College Station since playing a neutral site game followed by two road games in 1994.
Sumlin says he sticks to a routine on the road with his team, and since it’s been so successful he doesn’t plan to change it.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
*Listen to Texas A&M ‘Aggie’ football locally on 105.3 The Fan
Also Check Out:
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct
- Riders Down After Spending Hours Atop State Fair Swing
- Parents Of First Grader Say Son Was Bullied By Own Teacher