DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A deadly wrong way crash in Southeast Oak Cliff killed one man and sent four others to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries on Friday afternoon.
Police say the 35 year old male driver, was traveling in the 1900 block of Illinois, driving eastbound in the westbound lane, when he crashed head on into a black SUV, with two women and two children inside.
The male driver died at the scene. His name has not been released. The four occupants of the SUV were all taken to the hospital. Their conditions are unknown.
Police say it’s too early to tell what factors may have contributed to the accident.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct