TAMPA (AP) - Mitt Romney is planning to host an Ohio rally Friday evening to launch a four-day sprint to Election Day.
The Republican presidential candidate will join running mate Paul Ryan in suburban Cincinnati along with Romney’s family, athletes and Republican officials. The guests are to include golf legend Jack Nicklaus, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
The Romney campaign reports that the supporters will campaign across the country in groups through Monday, the day before the election. They are scheduled to visit 11 states: Colorado, Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
The campaign would not say which of the states Romney would visit himself.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- Family Changes Controversial Halloween Display
- Big Tex Burned On State Fair’s Final Weekend
- Plano ISD Did Not Notify Police Of Teacher Misconduct