FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM)- Texas A&M University has issued a Code Maroon for its students and staff on campus at about 4:30 p.m.
The university warns that an armed man was seen on campus near the University Center garage and advising people to stay inside until further notice.
The man is described as a white male in his late 40′s, with light hair, wearing a lime green short sleeve shirt and jeans.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican