Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
DALLAS (CBS SPORTS) - According to the Dallas Morning News, Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith has been harassed by members of his family who want a piece of Smith’s fortune.
On Tuesday, though, things got worse when Smith called 911 after siblings allegedly showed up at his Dallas home to “harass and torment” him “in the pursuit of collecting financial gain.”
After the Cowboys selected him ninth overall in the 2011 draft, Smith signed a four-year deal worth nearly $12.5 million. The newspaper wrote that Smith gave his family “a substantial amount of money” after he signed that contract, but reportedly, some members want more.
“Lesser means were tried and they weren’t successful,” said John Schorsch, one of Smith’s attorneys. “You can use your own imagination as to what it took for a guy that big and that imposing to be that worried.”
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican