DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The newest park in Dallas has been open about a week, and visitors seem to like it.
Ping Pong tables are one of the attractions at the new Klyde Warren park over the Woodall Rodgers expressway. And if you’re a mother who lives downtown like Jenna Page, this is a great place to take your two kids.
KRLD’s L.P. Phillips Has More:
The question of parking still concerns some. The limited spaces are free for now but meters are likely in the future.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican